Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day...Sunday, May 11, 2014

A rough day today as Mom's are celebrated, but I am blessed beyond measure to have had Annette Lewis Lear and Sharon Lear in my life! Miss them both...I LOVED spoiling Annette on this day and her birthday, which is tomorrow. Here are a few of my favorite verses from Proverbs 31 that remind me SO much of my girl:

“An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”

No comments: